Monday, May 10, 2010

chuck me

The 3rd season of Chuck is finally starting to get good. I was excited when it came back on in January, but the transition of turning Chuck into a spy was kind of rough to watch. The drama of Sarah not trusting Chuck to be a spy and the addition of Hannah and Chuck's relationship with her kind of dampened my enthusiasm. Gone, was the silly banter and comedy, but now it has returned with Morgan and Casey. Making Morgan a part of the team and having Casey train him was complete comic genius.
But, I'm curious to see what person from Chuck's past is going to try to harm him. That was a spoiler I heard somewhere from the end of the season. And, I'm wondering if this season will be the end of Chuck or if it will be picked up for a 4th season.
Speaking of Chucks (Converse shoes), I recently found out that Murdock from The A-Team TV series sported a pair. I was reading an article on the new movie version of The-Team coming out in June, and someone noticed that the new Murdock (Sharlto Copley) wasn't wearing Converse shoes in the trailer. This intrigued me to download a few episodes from the TV show, and Murdock is, indeed, wearing Converse hightops.

No comments: