I realized that's been over a month since I've posted anything here. So here's a brief recap of my past month.
2 visits to the doctor to get over my chronic sinus problem
Fed 600 people with burgers, brats, veggie burgers, and hot dogs at a barbeque fundraiser
1 trip to the Minneapolis Impound lot to spring my car that was towed because I was parked less than 5 feet away from a driveway
So things have been lively. Plus on tuesday night, I went to film shoot planning to be an extra and they needed someone to play the part of "friend" and say lines. Not sure if my performance on camera will impress the Academy, but I hope that it does not merit a Darwin award.
Thankfully, next week I'm going on vacation. But, time will tell, I guess what kind of interesting things will happen then.
No comments:
Post a Comment