Went a 13 mile raft trip
Discovered Doctor Who
Avoided one wedding bouquet toss
Survived 2 years without owning a car
2011 ???
I am not sure what 20111 will bring. So far, it's been some of the same. My rafting adventure in 2010 gave me a great memory (and story of falling out of the raft). I want a similar experience for 2011, but I'm not sure what it's going to be, yet.
As for upcoming books, movies, etc.
I found out that Syfy is doing a re-make of the BBC series Being Human. I am not sure how I feel about this because the BBC series was a guilty pleasure, but the sex and violence in it was more graphic than I want a TV show to be. I might check out it out because Sam Huntington is playing the werewolf.
Another thing that I discovered was that Jane Austen's Sense and Sensibilty is being made into a movie that's set in the modern day. Although from the trailer and title change, From Prada to Nada looks like a loose adaption of Austen's work. Still, I might check it out if it makes it to my town's movie theater.
Masterpiece has started their new programming on PBS. I've been hearing good things about Downton Abbey that starts airing this Sunday. And, I'm looking forward to seeing more Inspector Lewis and Sherlock episodes, but they will not come until this fall.
No comments:
Post a Comment