Tuesday, January 25, 2011

new year, more doctor who

Recently, I checked out the third season of the Sarah Jane Adventures. I was most curious to see the "The Wedding of Sarah Jane Smith" episode because it has the last scenes of David Tennant being the Doctor.
Watching the episode, I was so happy to see David Tennant as the Doctor again. I had warmed to his replacement (Matt Smith), but after seeing David's portrayal, it couldn't compare. Not sure if it was David's acting or the writing from the episode, but I felt like I was re-united with an old friend which is one sign perhaps that I'm watching a bit too much Doctor Who. Another is that I woke up from a dream, and Bruno Langley (the guy who plays Adam in season 1) was in it. Weird.
I have been re-watching Lark Rise to Candleford, too, but to my knowledge, none of the characters are appearing in my dreams.

No comments: